Today’s DIY is a linen spray. We all know that children and adults alike get very excited during the holidays. There’s all the lights, the parties, the extra sugar! Not to mention dreaming about all the fun to be had with family and the gifts that will be opened! Who can chill out long enough to fall asleep? Well, let’s try to solve that problem with this linen spray!
What you need:
- You can use vodka or witch hazel. I prefer vodka since witch hazel can make your product have a different scent. The choice is yours.
- a spray bottle
- a selection of essential oils.
What you’ll do:
- Add your vodka or witch hazel to your spray bottle until it’s almost full.
- Next, add your essential oils. Since we are spritzing linen’s we don’t need to be overly concerned about dilution rates here. However, a rule of thumb is about 20 drops per ounce of spray you are making. So in a 4 ounce bottle, a size I generally use, you’ll want a total of 80 drops.
- Then, allow your oils to meld with the vodka or witch hazel for about an hour (at least). You can let it sit longer.
- Shake well and spray down your bed to create a relaxing atmosphere!