These lovely little sachets are the perfect compliment to any gift. Use on top of the gift, with a beautiful tag for a fun embellishment. They are so simple to make, you can involve your kids or mass produce these to give out to neighbors or teachers! Once again, Mandi has found a way to make this an easy task.
What you’ll need:
- Several muslin or organza bags
- Rice, chamomile flowers, lavender buds or even plain oatmeal would work to use as filler
- 3-5 drops of essential oils for each bag you’ll be making
What you’ll do:
- Place your filler in a small glass dish
- Add your essential oils, stir a bit to combine
- Scoop the filler into the small bags and tie shut!
- You’ve got a perfect compliment to adorn your gifts or a stand-alone addition to a gift basket!
A few scent combinations to get your started:
- Use 3-5 drops of Tangerine or Sweet Orange with the chamomile flowers
- Drop 3-5 drops of Vanilla onto your lavender buds
- 3-5 drops of Cinnamon and Clove on your rice would be lovely
- Alternately, use Cedarwood for use in the closet to keep clothes fresh and moth-free
Photo courtesy of Mandi Ehman from www.lifeyourway.net
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.