My kids adore getting into a bath with these fun little cubes! Who doesn’t love fizz? They are easy to make, but take patience so set aside some time! I am sure that your family and friends will love these as much as mine!
What you’ll need:
- 2 1/2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 2 tbsp jojoba
- Essential oils of your choice
What you’ll do:
- Mix dry ingredients together in medium bowl
- Add 15-20 drops total essential oils to 2 tbsp jojoba
- Add oil mixture to dry ingredients and mix well
- Spritz with water, a bit at a time, and continue to mix this step requires patience you don’t want the citric acid to fizz while you are mixing
- Once mixture holds together, press into mold
- Allow to dry for 24 hours, in the mold
- Remove from mold and store in airtight container
Ideas on scents to use in your bath fizzies:
- I used “Chill Out” in my adult-sized cubes and “Nighty Night” in the kid-sized cubes
- Use Relax synergy for a nice, quiet evening bath
- Calming the Child or Sweet Dreams are other options for the kiddos!
Have a relaxing bath or package these up in a cute box to give to your best friend, mother-in-law or anyone else who could use some pampering! I hope you are looking forward to the rest of the DIY project we have lined up for you…
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.