By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
Enjoy the great outdoors with this natural, effective barrier, shielding you from nature’s outdoor annoyances. These synergies can also help keep your patio or outdoor picnic area free and clear for you to enjoy! I’m loving these synergies and we’ve been using our spray on these warm spring evenings. Be sure to check out our DIY Outdoor Wipes, DIY Outdoor Lotion Bars, and DIY Outdoor Candles for other ways to use these great synergies.
What you will need:
- Nature Shield (or KidSafe Shield Me)
- Fill your bottle with the carrier of your choice (vodka or water/witch hazel with an added preservative)
- Polysorbate 20
- 4oz Spray Bottle
- Fill the 4 oz spray bottle with your carrier almost to the top.
- Add 72 drops of Nature Shield for a 2% dilution.
- Add 1 teaspoon of polysorbate 20 (emulsifier).
Spray directly on your skin as often as needed, I typically use it hourly. I spray it on our clothes and even on our outdoor gear to help keep the area around us free and clear!
*Store in the fridge and use within a week, or add a preservative, such as Optiphen Plus.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.