By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
Tis the season of outdoor annoyances!
Warm these lotion bars with your body heat, spread on your skin as you would any lotion, and enjoy the benefits of having the area around you clear! You can also find recipes for DIY Outdoor Spray and DIY Outdoor Wipes!
What you’ll need:
- 2 ounces Cocoa Butter Refined
- 2 ounces solid coconut oil (can substitute Shea or Mango as well)
- 2 ounces Beeswax Pearls
- 100 drops Nature Shield or KidSafe Shield Me
- Silicone molds
What you’ll do:
- Place all ingredients into a glass bowl.
- Use a double boiler to melt all ingredients completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in 100 drops of essential oil.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Cool, pop out of molds, and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.