By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
Cardamom is my favorite new oil!
I just went on a 6,000+ mile road trip. I suffer from motion sickness, cleaning up vomit from the car (or worse, my kids) is something that I would really like to avoid! From past experience, I also know that we’ll probably end up eating something on the road that doesn’t settle well. I decided that a blend for an upset tummy was a necessity for our first aid kit. I’ve often used dill, which makes me crave pickles, so I really love the more gentle scent of cardamom.
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Place new wick on the bottom of glass cup or bowl.
- Drop essential oils onto wick.
- Use tweezers to pick up saturated wick and place inside the inhaler.
- Screw on the top and place inside the inhaler sleeve.
- Use as needed for occasional digestive upset.