By: Kimberly Daun, Certified Aromatherapist
Organic Lavender Fine is such a pure, gentle smelling Lavender. It promotes rest and relaxation, revitalizes the skin, and releases worry and tension. These properties make it ideal to add to a warm bath to wash your worries away. Scroll to the bottom for a great chart about Organic Lavender Fine.
These bath bombs are packed with magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron. The addition of Organic Lavender Fine truly makes this a physically and emotionally relaxing experience.
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 ounces Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 ounces Epson salt
- 4.5 ounces citric acid
- 9 ounces baking soda
- 0.2 ounces Sunflower Carrier Oil
- 0.2 ounces Avocado Carrier Oil
- 20 drops Organic Lavender Fine
- Bath Bomb Mold
What you’ll do:
- Measure and mix dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl measure and mix oils.
- Slowly pour oil into wet mixture and mix well (I added my oil in three different parts).
- Firmly press mixture into each side of the mold with extra.
- Press sides together.
- Tap each side gently with a spoon to help remove from mold.
- Set on a cookie sheet until completely dry.
- Add one to each bath for a relaxing, skin loving, magnesium filled, luxurious soak!
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.