We are so excited to announce that our all-new Certified Organic Argan Oil is now available! Many of us have been using this amazing carrier oil as we’ve geared up to launch the product, and we are totally in love.
Full of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil has been making waves in the cosmetic industry and among beauty experts (certain Hollywood starlets swear by it). Sure enough, as a cleanser, hair conditioner, moisturizer, age-spot corrector — you name it; we’ve tried Argan Oil for it, and we couldn’t be more impressed.
Beauty experts revere Argan Oil for its ability to make dull complexions glow. It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and can even restore skin elasticity. Even those blessed with young, healthy skin will adore the silky-smooth texture and vitamin-rich body of Certified Organic Argan Carrier Oil. Unlike some other carrier oils, Arganl is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin and complexions that break out easily. Argan Oil is also super stable and will last (always store in a cool, dark place) for up to two years.
We hope you love Certified Organic Argan Carrier Oil and the new look for our carrier oils as much as we do! As always, we welcome your input and feedback.
How to Use Organic Argan Oil as a Cleanser
Take a teaspoon of Organic Argan and use clean fingertips to massage gently into your skin. Then, using a warm wet towel, wipe off any excess. That’s it! It’s a wonderfully moisturizing, natural cleanser for all skin types.
How to use Argan Oil for your hair
- Boost your regular shampoo/conditioner by adding 10% argan oil.
- A leave-in oil treatment of Sunflower and Argan, wrap in a towel.
- Use a few drops on your hair before straightening or curling to help protect from heat damage.
- Use a few drops for frizz control.
Here’s a lovely Vanilla & Rose Body Lotion
This smells AMAZING! I feel like I’m giving myself such a treat when I use this lotion. The Argan Oil really nourishes my skin, the smell of Rose and Vanilla is so calming, and the ease of having a pump-able lotion makes this a total win!
What you’ll need;
- 3 ounces Argan Carrier Oil
- 0.8 ounces Shea Butter Refined (you can use Crude Shea, however it has more scent to it)
- 0.2 ounces Beeswax Pearls
- 0.1 ounce Vanilla Extract
- 25 drops Rose Absolute
- 10 drops Frankincense Frereana (you can use Carteri or Serrata but I prefer Frereana for my skin)
- 4 ounce bottle (I had a pump from an Olive lotion I ordered so I put that on for ease of application)
What you’ll do;
- Heat wax, butter, and oil in a double boiler until melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool, I put mine in the fridge for about a half hour, until a film had hardened on the top.
- The vanilla did separate so I whisked it and it’s been 48 hours and there doesn’t appear to be any separation.
- I added the essential oils at this point and mixed well.
- Transfer to bottle, I used a frosting bag to to get the lotion into the bottle.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.