My kids are absolutely IN LOVE with the new KidSafe Autumn Breeze, my oldest (age 10) described it as “a warm winter creamsicle”, which I think it a perfect description.
I found this family friendly, adorable, and easy pumpkin paper craft on It’s Always Autumn (she has very helpful step by step pictures as well).
What you’ll need:
- Autumn Breeze (any of the synergies from the fall set are great however this is the only KidSafe one)
- 3 pieces 12×12 scrapbook paper (it’s heavier than regular printer paper)
- 2 Pipe Cleaners
- Hole Punch
What you’ll do:
- Cut 16-24 strips of paper in the following dimensions; Small: 6 inches long by 1/2 wide. Medium: 9 inches long by 3/4 inch wide. Large: 12 inches long by 1 inch wide
- Punch a small hole near both ends of the paper strips.
- Put one end of the pipe cleaner through the holes in the paper and loop to keep paper from falling off, pattern side down (at the looped end of the wire)
- Pick up the bottom paper strip and thread the wire through the hole on the other end. Do this in order, bottom strip first.
- I did a tight loop in the pipe cleaner so the paper would stay in place and wrapped it around a pencil to curl the ‘vine’.
Place 1 drop of Autumn Breeze on the top of each pipe cleaner. It absorbs well and holds the scent for hours!