“Holly Berries Bath Bomb”
By: Emilee Hughes, Certified Aromatherapist
After the stressful days of holiday shopping have come and gone we could all use a bit of a reprieve and what better way to relax than by soaking in a soothing and calming bath. Holly Berries is the perfect blend to bring peace to the mind and enhance comfort. When used in a bath bomb this can truly be a gift that keeps on giving.
Holly Berries Description:
Often used during meditation, Juniper Berry provides a sense of calming tranquility. When used in a bath it provides relief from discomfort and aids with the clearing of congestion. Fragonia instills a sense of peace and balance allowing us to feel relaxed and centered. It offers respiratory support to this blend and provides relief from muscle soreness. The addition of Bergamot and Orange Blood uplifts the spirit, discourages sadness, and brings a cheerful note to the mix. The synergy of these joyous and relaxing oils would put a smile on the face of even the Grinch himself.
Holly Berries Master Blend:
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 ounces Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 ounces Epsom salt
- 4.5 ounces citric acid
- 9 ounces baking soda
- 0.2 ounces Sunflower Carrier Oil
- 0.2 ounces Avocado Carrier Oil
- 20 drops Holly Berries Master Blend
- Bath Bomb Mold
What you’ll do:
- Measure and mix dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl measure carrier oils and mix with essential oils.
- Slowly pour the oil mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (I added my oil in three different parts).
- Firmly press mixture into each side of the mold with extra.
- Press sides together.
- Tap each side gently with a spoon to help remove from mold.
- Set on a cookie sheet until completely dry.
5 lucky winners will receive all the essential oils to make the master blend.
This post contains affiliate links which support Africa Heartwood Project. This means they will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. To learn more about Africa Heartwood Project click here.