As we continue on this pathway toward a new, better you, one resolution that many people are making is: Manage stress better. And there are many ways you can use essential oils for stress, in addition to a great self-care routine.
Stress happens when you feel that life’s challenges — like work, school or relationships — are greater than you can handle. Extreme amounts of stress can have serious health consequences, affecting the immune, cardiovascular and neuroendocrine and central nervous systems, and take a severe emotional toll.
Stress can make you feel upset, sad, angry, or uptight. You might even lash out or push away those closest to you. That’s why managing your stress is so important.
So starting today, try one of these five natural ways to help relieve stress:
- Add Lavender and Sandalwood Australian to your aromatherapy diffuser as you finish that project on your to-do list, clean the house, or read a book that you enjoy to give your mind a mental break.
2. Get Active
- Apply Energy Synergy Roll-On to your wrists and inhale. This gives your senses a safe, natural boost. Then, do 30 minutes of activity to get your heart rate up. This can include running, a workout routine, walking, biking, hiking, etc.
- Apply Calming The Child Roll-On and inhale. Endorphins released from physical activity and Calming The Child help make your stress feel less overwhelming.
- Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh!
- Add equal parts of Bergamot, Patchouli, and Grapefruit Pink to your aromatherapy diffuser and check out a funny movie on Netflix. The combo of Bergamot, Patchouli, and Grapefruit Pink essential oils create a positive, uplifting mood to help prep you for those laughs.
4. Get Support
- When times are rough, grab a friend, a family member, or someone you trust. Their love and support can help you deal with your stress.
- Grab your favorite aromatherapy diffuser necklace and add a few drops of Tranquil Synergy to the pad. Tranquil is specially formulated to boost relaxation.
- Take some time out and meditate. Check out this DIY blend for helping with meditation, or better yet, just pick up a set of our Chakra roll-ons!
Soothing Chai for the Soul (Inhalation Blend)
- 1 drop Cardamom
- 1 drop Cinnamon Leaf
- 1 drop Clove Bud
- 1 drop Ginger Root CO2
- 1 drop Black Pepper
- You might also like to add:
1 drop Vanilla (CO2 or Oleoresin)