- Latin name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Aroma Description: This very fresh scent is similar to a lemony-type smell, but it softer with subtle wood tones.
- Promotes a calm, relaxed atmosphere.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system.
- Helps dispel negative emotions.
- Supports a healthy immune system when seasonal threats attack.
- Helps relieves the aches and discomfort associated with aging joints.
- When you need to protect yourself from outdoor annoyances, this essential oil is one of the best essential oils to use as a natural barrier.
Yes, this oil is KidSafe!
We recommended a maximum dilution range of 1-3%.
Diffuse a few drops in your aromatherapy inhaler to enjoy its therapeutic effects. To help support the body during a cold, diffuse into the air equal parts of Citronella and Cinnamon Leaf.
Where Citronella is used on the body:
This oil has a very strong scent. Often times a 1% dilution is all that is necessary for a topical application. It can be added to deodorants or blended with other oils to support healthy feet and toenails.
Oils to blend with:
Outdoor Spray DIY:
What you’ll need:
- 3 oz Everclear (Highest Proof Possible)
- 1 oz Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 40 drops Citronella
- 15 drops Geranium Bourbon
- 10 drops Rosalina
- 5 drops Patchouli
What you’ll do:
Mix all ingredients in 4 oz Spray Bottle. Shake well before each use.