- Latin name: Jasminum sambac
- Aroma description: Intense and rich, this exotic aroma is a complex mix of fruity, waxy, and floral notes.
- Famously recognized as an aphrodisiac by increasing feelings of romance and desire.
- Uplifts the mood by helping to ease away feelings of tension and stress.
- Calms the mind and body.
- Helps to gently smooth and revitalize skin, making it a great addition to creams, oils, mists, and facial masks.
- Known to help bolster feelings of self-confidence.
Yes, this oil is KidSafe!
Jasmine Absolute Jasminum sambac has a topical dilution maximum of 4%
Diffuse a few drops in your aromatherapy inhaler to enjoy this sweet, deep floral aroma.
Where Jasmine Absolute is used on the body:
Due to its fantastic skin rejuvenating properties, Jasmine makes a wonderful addition to body creams and lotions at a 1-2% dilution.
Oils to blend with:
Aromatic Bath DIY:
Jasmine Perfume DIY
What you’ll need:
- 3 drops Mandarin
- 2 drops Cedarwood Himalayan
- 1 drop Jasmine Absolute
- 6 drops Polysorbate 20
- ⅓ oz of Witch Hazel or Vodka
- Small glass spray or perfume bottle, or 10 mL roller bottle
What you’ll do:
Mix the essential oils with the Polysorbate 20, then add to the Witch Hazel or Vodka.
Plant Therapy carries Jasminum sambac which has a maximum dilution of 4%. Our labels reflect the maximum dilution for Jasminum grandiflorum, but are currently being updated. For more information email our Certified Aromatherapists at [email protected]