Mandarin (and Mandarin Organic)
- Latin name: Citrus reticulata
- Aroma Description: Sweet, fresh, full-bodied citrus scent.
- Its fresh, bright aroma can soothe and mellow the mind and body.
- Eases feelings of sadness.
- Calming before sleep and a perfect addition to bedtime routines!
- Improves the aroma of a stale room.
Yes! This oil is KidSafe!
We recommend a topical dilution maximum of 2-5%, depending on the area of concern.
Add a few drops to your aromatherapy diffuser to enjoy this essential oil’s calming and focusing properties.
Where Mandarin is used on the body:
It makes a lovely addition to many body products, including lotions and carrier oils.
Oils to blend with:
Great for relaxing before bed:
Dilute 3 drops of this uplifting citrus essential oil in 2 tsp of your favorite lotion or carrier oil and use after a bath or shower to soothe your nerves after a trying day. To create a heavenly bath blend, add 1 drop of Mandarin, 1 drop of Sandalwood Australian, and 3 drops of Bergamot Mint to a tablespoon of bubble bath, then add to a cup of Epsom salt.
DIY Uplifting Body Wash
What you’ll need:
- 8 ounces Castile Soap
- 4 ounces vegetable glycerin
- 4 ounces Hemp Seed Carrier Oil
- 144 drops Organic Mandarin (approximately 1 1/2 teaspoon)
- 16-ounce bottle
What you’ll do:
Measure all of the ingredients and pour into the bottle. Shake well and store in your bathroom and use as you would any body wash.