- Latin name: Melissa officinalis
- Aroma description: Grassy, lemon scent.
- Pacifies emotions after traumatic events.
- Inspires joy, hope, and feelings of peace.
- Calms an upset tummy.
- Helps to relieve tension in the head and neck.
- Supports a compromised immune system.
No! This is not a KidSafe oil.
To avoid the risk of various safety issues, we recommend a maximum dilution of 1% for topical applications.
Add a few drops of Organic Melissa Essential Oil to your Plant Therapy AromaFuse Diffuser, personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace to create a peaceful atmosphere that can help reduce worry or calm the mind during times of emotional gloom.
Where Melissa Organic is used on the body:
Dilute at a maximum of 1% with your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and rub on the abdomen in a clockwise motion when an occasional digestive upset occurs.
Oils to blend with:
Comfort and Ease Diffuser Blend
Lip Sore Treatment
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
Mix the essential oils and Aloe together, then apply directly to the affected area.