- Latin name: Matricaria chamomilla
- Aroma description: A strong, sweetish, warm, herbaceous scent.
- Eases tired muscles and aching joints.
- Relaxing before bedtime.
- Known for its calming properties.
- Great support for children who struggle with focus.
- Soothes congested skin.
Yes! This is a KidSafe oil.
For topical applications, we recommend a 1% dilution for the face and 2-3% for the body.
To experience a soothing atmosphere, diffuse a few drops of Chamomile German in your AromaFuse Diffuser.
Where Chamomile German is used on the body:
To ease occasional muscle and joint discomfort associated with aging or normal wear and tear, add equal amounts of Chamomile German, Chamomile Roman, and Peppermint diluted to 2-3% in your favorite carrier oil and gently massage into problem areas.
Oils to blend with:
Relaxing Bath Blend
Add 3 drops of Chamomile German to a tablespoon of bubble bath and mix in 1/2 cup of Epsom salt. Then, gently swirl in the water for a warm, relaxing bath.
Counting Sheep Cream
What you’ll need:
- 1 oz Evening Primrose Body Cream
- 9 drops Lavender
- 4 drops Chamomile German
- 2 drops Frankincense Carteri
- 2 drops Bergamot
Add the essential oils to the body cream and stir well. Apply to the tops of the feet or chest 30 minutes before bedtime.