- Latin name: Kunzea ambigua
- Aroma Description: Clean, fresh, and pleasantly woody medicinal scent.
- Comforting for soreness.
- Excellent for joint problems.
- Releases emotional tension.
- Soothes blemishes.
- Wonderful for after workouts.
Yes! This is a KidSafe oil.
We recommend a topical dilution of 5%. For irritates or sensitive skin, dilute to 0.5%.
Diffuse a few drops of Kunzea in your AromaFuse Diffuser in the home for a fresh and emotionally cleansing scent.
Where Kunzea is used on the body:
Dilute with Aloe Vera Jelly to apply on skin blemishes.
Oils to blend with:
Post Workout Master Blend
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
Add essential oils to the empty 5 mL bottle. Add 9-15 drops of the master blend to 10 mL (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil and apply to sore, overworked muscles to soothe discomfort. For children, dilute to 2% (6 drops in 10 mL of carrier oil or 2 teaspoons).