There’s nothing worse than sleepless nights. Sometimes it goes on for days, sometimes for months or years. But no matter how long it lasts, it’s miserable.
There are tons of reasons for lack of sleep. Noise, exposure to electronic devices, hormone changes, stress, or worry: Take your pick. And whatever the reason, not sleeping can seriously affect your health.
Essential oils can promote relaxation, helping with falling asleep.
Calming not only to the mind but also to the body, these oils can help to quiet intrusive thoughts, and relax tense muscles, promoting sleep. Plant Therapy has some great synergies just for this purpose.
Just One Sleep Blend
- 1 drop of Vetiver Vetiveria zizanoides
- 2 drop of Orange Sweet Citrus sinensis
- 1 drop of Chamomile Roman Chamaemelum nobile
- 3 drops of Cedarwood Himalayan Cedrus deodara
- 2 drops of Frankincense Carteri Boswellia carteri
Plant Therapy has this great chart, showcasing oils that can help you get some zzzzz’s;