- Contains the 100% pure essential oils of: Palmarosa, Cedarwood Atlas, Citronella, Tea Tree, Geranium Bourbon, Marjoram Sweet, and Coriander Seed.
- Aroma description: Pleasantly fresh and woody.
- Clears hair and scalp.
- Stops the itch associated with lice.
- Helps remove the pest problem at its source.
- 100% natural, gentle, and safe.
- A great preventative option.
Yes! This IS a KidSafe oil.
Use at a 2% dilution.
This blend is not intended for diffusion.
Great for Preventative Care
Add 2% of Get ‘Em Gone and 1% Polysorbate or Solubol to 4 oz. of water, shake liberally to mix, then spray your child’s hair and scalp each morning to help keep lice at bay. Due to the water content, this product should be stored in the fridge and used within a week. Otherwise, add a preservative, such as Optiphen Plus or Germall Plus.
Don’t rinse, but let hair dry and keep the mixture on all day. Also use this for prevention when children have friends or classmates with unusually itchy scalps.
Get ‘Em Gone Shampoo Relief
What you’ll need:
- 7 drops Get ‘Em Gone
- 1 tsp of shampoo
What you’ll do:
Massage mixture into your child’s hair and scalp. Use a fine-toothed comb to spread the shampoo and let sit in the hair for 15 minutes. Rinse and repeat if necessary to help with symptoms associated with lice.