It’s that time of year again! Back-to-school illness season is upon us, and it seriously pays to be prepared in advance. This DIY Immune Invigorating Soap is the perfect way to support immune system health, and it’s even KidSafe!
This recipe comes straight to you from our Safe Essential Oils Facebook group member: Christina Felix Schappacher!
DIY Immune Invigorating Soap
What you’ll need:
- 8oz melt and pour soap base
- 20 drops Bergamot
- 20 drops Spearmint
- 15 drops Helichrysum Italicum
- 15 drops Vanilla Oleoresin
What you’ll do:
- Put your soap base in a microwave-safe container.
- Melt for 20-second bursts, until fully melted.
- Remove from microwave, and add your essential oils.
- Mix well until fully combined.
- Pour your mixture into silicone molds, and wait until they harden.
- Pop the Immune Invigorating Soap out of your silicone molds and enjoy!
For even more great ideas and fun projects, be sure to join our Safe Essential Oil Recipes Facebook group!