Are you ready to get a little spooky?
This DIY Essential Oil Hocus Focus hand balm would make the perfect gift for teachers before the holiday, and keep their hands soft during the chapped winter months. Plus, it’s a KidSafe way to encourage a little more focus during times you’re wishing it was nap time for you AND your kids!
This recipe comes straight to you from our Safe Essential Oils Facebook group member: Christina Winton!
DIY Essential Oil Hocus Focus Hand Balm
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 Beeswax Pastilles
- 2oz raw Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup solid Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup total carrier oils of your choice
- 1/4 cup Calendula-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A+ Attention essential oil blend
- 1oz & 2oz tins
What you’ll do:
- Melt your Beeswax and Coconut Oil together.
- Add Shea and melt slowly.
- Add your oils (except your essential oils!) and slowly warm until melted.
- Pour your mixture into your tins.
- Add 4 drops of A+ Attention for 1oz containers, or 8 drops for 2oz containers.
- Gently stir, then put in your freezer to set.
To use, simply rub into chapped or raw skin for some instant relief, and a pick-me-up!
For even more great ideas and fun projects, be sure to join our Safe Essential Oil Recipes Facebook group!