Keep reading for full instructions!
Ready for a fun, simple, and awesome smelling craft to spice up your fall decor? You’re going to love these Wooden Diffuser Blocks, which are totally customizable. Make them look and smell however you want, then adorn your table, fireplace mantel, shelf, or anywhere else that needs a little extra seasonal decoration!
Essential Oil Wooden Diffuser Blocks DIY
What you’ll need:
- Wooden blocks (we used 4 – 4”x4”x1” blocks)
- Stencils for lettering
- Sponge brush
- Craft paint
- Artificial or natural decorative accents (we used artificial leaves, berries, and ribbon)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- You favorite Plant Therapy Fall Blend
What you’ll do:
- Sand wooden blocks if needed.
- Use the stencils to letter each block. (we chose the word “FALL”)
- Glue decorative accents to the wooden blocks as desired.
- Place a few drops of your favorite Fall Blend on the back of the blocks.