- Latin name: Cinnamomum verum
- Aroma Description: Warm, sweet, woody, spicy scent
- Helps to keep the house clean during times of seasonal illness.
- Stimulating when used during moments of worry or fatigue.
- Promotes a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Improves circulation.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
No! This is NOT a KidSafe oil.
Due to the possible skin irritating properties of this oil, we recommend a maximum dilution of 0.1% for topical applications.
Great to use in a blend to add a pop of spiciness. If diffusing alone, be aware that this oil can become overpowering and may be irritating to some people.
Where Cinnamon Bark is used on the body:
Cinnamon Bark is best used for diffusion. Please use extreme caution if using on the body and stay at a 0.1% dilution. Cinnamon is a mucous membrane irritant and can cause coughing or irritation to nose, eyes, and mouth. Additionally, if used on the skin, it can cause redness or irritation to the skin, which looks like a rash.
Oils to blend with:
Easy Spicy Pine Cones
Simply sprinkle a few drops on a dish filled with pine cones to give a small room a cozy, sweet, and spicy smell!
Cozy Autumn Days Diffuser Blend
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
Add essential oils to your diffuser for a pleasant fragrance that will remind you of those wonderful fall days!