Now that it’s fall, the days are getting a little chillier, but don’t the indoors seem to get a little cozier? We turn on the heater, decorate with the warm colors of autumn, and diffuse our favorite spicy, fall-tastic essential oils! It’s also the perfect time of year to get crafty. These adorable paper pumpkins make a perfect decoration for any room in your home to add a touch of the season.
What you’ll need:
- Harvest Moon Fall Blend (any of the Fall Blends are great; however, this one is KidSafe)
- 3 pieces 12×12 scrapbook paper
- 1 Pipe cleaner per pumpkin
- Hole punch
What you’ll do:
- Cut 16-24 strips of paper in the following dimensions; Small: 6 inches long by ½ inch wide. Medium: 9 inches long by 3/4 inch wide. Large: 12 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- Punch a small hole near both ends of the paper strips.
- Put one end of the pipe cleaner through the holes in the paper and loop to keep the paper from falling off, pattern side down (at the looped end of the wire).
- Pick up the bottom paper strip and thread the wire through the hole on the other end. Do this in order, bottom strip first.
- Make a tight loop in the pipe cleaner so the paper will stay in place and twist it to curl the ‘vine.’
- To use, place 1 drop of Harvest Moon on the top of each pipe cleaner.