With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s time to make sure your home is guest-ready! Festive autumn smells make a world of difference when entertaining, which is why our Fall Blends Set is perfect for enhancing your seasonal celebrations! Passive diffusion is a great idea to spruce up the aroma in any room. Try making a reed diffuser for a totally customizable way to get your home ready this season. You choose the scent, vase, and diffuser sticks, making this one-of-a-kind and perfect to complement any decor!
DIY Reed Diffuser
What you’ll need:
- Glass jar or vase with a narrow opening
- ¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Vodka
- 12-15 drops Spiced Orange (or other Fall Blend)
- 6-8 reed diffuser sticks
What you’ll do:
- Add coconut oil, vodka, and Spiced Orange to a glass measuring cup.
- Stir with one of the reed diffuser sticks until it is well blended.
- Pour into a vase and insert the reeds.
*Refresh with a few drops of Spiced Orange when the scent begins to dissipate.