- Latin name: Tsuga canadensis
- Aroma Description: Forest-fresh, balsamic, and sweetish-fruity.
- Can be incredibly beneficial to the respiratory system.
- Promotes a calming effect.
- Known for gently elevating the mood.
Yes! This oil IS KidSafe.
During times of focused meditation, diffuse 4-5 drops Spruce Hemlock in your favorite diffuser. This essential oil also encourages a calming effect when the mind is scattered after a hectic day.
Oils to blend with:
Making Memories Master Blend
Try this amazing blend to help clear a foggy mind and support a positive outlook!
- 15 drops Coriander Seed
- 12 drops Lemon
- 6 drops Grapefruit Pink
- 4 drops Spruce Hemlock (or Spruce Black)
What you’ll do:
- Diffuse a few drops in your Plant Therapy diffuser.
- Add 10 drops to a personal inhaler and use as needed.
- Dilute to 2-3% and apply to the wrists or temples.
- Create a DIY car diffuser by gluing a piece of felt to a clothespin. Add a few drops to the piece of felt and clip into the car vent. Enjoy the scent!
Sleigh Ride Under the Stars Master Blend
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Add a few drops in your Plant Therapy diffuser for a crisp, woody fragrance.
- Create a Liven Up Spray by filling a 4 Oz. Spray Bottle with Witch Hazel or your favorite Plant Therapy Hydrosol. Then add 1 teaspoon Polysorbate 20 and 72 drops of the master blend. Shake well and spray on artificial trees and wreaths for a fantastic, fresh aroma.
Edited January 2019:
So we’re sad to say that we no longer carry Spruce Hemlock, but we wanted to let you know that Spruce Black is a great substitute and addition to your collection!