Fall is such a wonderful time of the year to make your home feel cozy and your friends and family feel appreciated! With this Festive Fall Candle DIY, you could do both! With just a little bit of time and some basic craft supplies, you’ll love making this great smelling candle!
Use any one of our Fall Blends to give this candle an aroma that’s perfect for the season. They are great to spruce up your fall decor or to make as gifts for the people you love! To create a candle using a KidSafe Fall Blend, make sure to use Harvest Moon!
Festive Fall Candle
What you’ll need:
- Pint-size jar
- Leaf cutout
- Craft paint
- Sponge brush
- 8 ounces of Beeswax Pearls
- 30-35 drops of your favorite Fall Blend
- 10-inch wax wick
- Accent ribbon
What you’ll do:
- Secure the cutout to the jar.
- Using a sponge brush, paint all exposed area.
- Allow to set until completely dry.
- Remove the cutout.
- Melt beeswax over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add your chosen Fall Blend and stir.
- Carefully pour into the jar.
- Place the wick in the middle and wrap the excess around a pencil or dowel to keep the wick in place.
- Allow to set up completely.
- Trim wick to 1 inch.
- Tie a decorative piece of ribbon around the neck of the jar.
And don’t forget, time is almost out to purchase our Fall Blends! Check out these DIYs using these amazing blends for some more great festive fall ideas: