With Christmas not far away it’s time to start thinking about holiday decorations! Nothing can add a little holiday cheer more than twinkle lights and fresh evergreens (or fake, we won’t tell).
Add a personal touch to your decor with this festive DIY Winter Wonderland Snow Scene. Not only will it keep your home smelling fresh, but the delightful winter scene you choose will be entirely your own. This would even be a fun activity for the whole family over the holiday break.
Winter Wonderland Snow Scene
What you’ll need:
- Mason type jar (any size)
- Epsom Salt
- Your favorite Plant Therapy Holiday Blend
- Small artificial trees, reindeer, snowmen, or figurines.
- Decorative ribbon
What you’ll do:
- In a glass bowl, stir the Holiday Blend into the Epsom salt. Depending on how many jars you are making, you will want to add 6-8 drops per cup of salt.
- Fill the jar about ¼ of the way with Epson salt (the snow!)
- Add trees, reindeer, or whatever decorations you choose.
- Tie decorative ribbon around the neck of the jar.
*KidSafe depending on the Holiday Blend used.