Freshen up your home for the holidays with this fun and easy DIY Gelatin Air Freshener. It combines simple ingredients like gelatin with the festive Holiday Season Synergy. This essential oil blend combines orange peel, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg for a cozy, welcoming holiday atmosphere.
Keep in mind, this recipe is not KidSafe. Consider swapping Holiday Season with one of our other KidSafe holiday blends to make it safe for the whole family.
Holiday Season Gelatin Air Freshener
What you’ll need:
- 1 ounce powdered gelatin
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 25-30 drops Holiday Season Blend
- 1 cup of room temperature water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Food coloring
- 2 mason-type jars
What you’ll do:
- Add gelatin to the cup of boiling water, mixing as you pour slowly to help completely dissolve.
- Stir in the salt and second cup of water.
- Add Holiday Season and food coloring, then blend well.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the jars.
- Allow to cool and set up.