Now that December is finally here, it’s time to snuggle up in front of the fireplace with your favorite Christmas movie and a hot cup of tea. Although a crackling fire isn’t lacking in the festive cheer, this simple and unique DIY is a fantastic way to infuse your home with the warm, comforting aroma of Holiday Season or Spiced Cider Holiday Blend. Whip up this Festive Fire Starter for a great addition to your cozy fire.
Festive Fire Starter — not KidSafe
What you’ll need:
- 6 ounces Beeswax Pearls
- 20 drops Holiday Season or Spiced Cider Holiday Blend
- 6 Holiday-themed cupcake liners
- Wax wick cut into 6 – 3-inch lengths
- Cinnamon sticks, pine cones, pine needles, leaves, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Place cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Place cinnamon sticks, pine cones, etc into the cupcake liners.
- Put one wick in each liner and allow the excess wick to hang over the cupcake liner edge.
- Melt beeswax using a double boiler.
- Remove from heat, add spiced apple cider holiday blend.
- Carefully pour mixture into liners, coating all contents in a cupcake liner.
- Allow to fully cool completely before removing from muffin tin.
- Add to your fireplace for a burst of holiday aroma!