Suffering from dry winter skin? Unfortunately, it is all too common during the colder months. Luckily essential oils are a fantastic addition to your skincare routine. Holly Berries Body Butter combines the nourishing and moisturizing properties of shea butter and sunflower oil with the festive fragrance of Holly Berries blend. Even better, this DIY is KidSafe, making it perfect for the little ones in your life!
You can also use one of the other amazing holiday blends from the Merry & Bright Set.
Holly Berries Body Butter
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Sunflower Carrier Oil
- 2 oz Shea Butter Refined, room temperature
- 35 drops Holly Berries Blend
- Glass jar with lid
What you’ll do:
- In a glass bowl or large measuring cup, warm Sunflower Carrier Oil in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until warm (not hot).
- Add Shea Butter and Holly Berries.
- Whip with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Scoop into the jar and cap tightly.