A night of deep, quality sleep is a great way to set yourself up for success. Unfortunately, we don’t all get the quality rest we need, which can lead to plenty of unfortunate side-effects. Grogginess, irritation, feeling unwell, or even just daydreaming about being back in your bed all day…this is not the recipe for an energized and productive day!
- Essential Oils for Sleep
- Essential Oils and Better Sleep
- The Top 7 Essential Oils for Aiding with Sleep and Relaxation
- Best Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes for Sleep
But it’s just as important to your sleep to create a soothing routine before hitting the sack. Routine alerts your body to the fact that it’s time to sleep now and allows your mind to wind down. Check out a few of our fun new sleep sets (and a few handy tips) to help you get an awesome night’s sleep.
- Sleep Tight 10 mL EO blend
- Silky Sleep Tight Eyemask
- Sleep Tight Body Cream (4oz)
- Lavender Hydrosol (4oz)
- Sleep Tight Bubble Bath (4oz)
- Sleep Tight Earplugs
- Chic zippered travel bag
- Sleep Tips Card
- Sweet Slumber 10 mL blend
- Sweet Slumber Roll-on
- Eye mask
- Sweet Slumber Bubble Bath (4 oz)
- Cute zippered bag
- Sleep Tips for kids card
- Avoid screen time two hours before bed to avoid sleep-disrupting blue light.
- Take a warm relaxing bath with your Sleep Tight Essential Oil bubble bath before bed.
- Plan your exercise during the day, instead of right before heading to bed.
- Get lots of bright sunlight during the day to help set your body’s internal clock.
- Start diffusing our Sleep Tight blend in your bedroom 30 minutes before bed.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day to create a routine.
- Try not to drink anything right before bed.
- Spend a few minutes reading before you fall asleep.
- Make sure you have a comfy pillow and warm blanket.
These tips are great for all ages! Each sleep set comes with a handy card with tips for encouraging great sleep, specifically designed with either adults or kiddos in mind!