After a long, stressful day, sometimes there’s nothing more relaxing than a nice, hot bath. Essential oils are the perfect addition to help make any bath therapeutic and restorative. The Rest and Recover Bath Bomb Blend combines the incredible aromas of Mandarin, Ho Wood, Chamomile Roman, and Frankincense Serrata.
In addition to having a sweet citrus scent, Mandarin can help soothe nervous tension and sadness when diffused. Plus Ho Wood and Chamomile Roman are both go-to choice for creating a calm, relaxing environment. So whip up these fun bath bombs and enjoy a fragrant and restorative bath!
Rest and Recover Bath Bomb Blend
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup citric acid
- 3 tsp. Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 tbs. Water
- Silicone Molds
- Soap coloring (optional)
- 20 drops Mandarin
- 10 drops Ho Wood
- 5 drops Chamomile Roman
- 5 drops Frankincense Serrata
What you’ll do:
- Whisk baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, water, essential oils, and soap coloring (if desired).
- Slowly add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together. Add only a small amount of liquid at a time, whisking thoroughly each time.
- Push firmly into silicone molds and allow to dry overnight.
*Note: Please add a preservative if these bath bombs will not be used within a week.