Let’s be honest. DIYs are one of our favorite ways to get the most out of our essential oils. Plus, they’re a fantastic and natural way to elevate our skincare regimen. This recipe for Evening Body Cream packs all the intense moisturizing properties of Shea Butter and Coconut Oil and combines them with some of the best essential oils for skincare, including Geranium Egyptian.
Once you’ve whipped up this simple DIY, add it to your bedtime skincare routine and enjoy its amazing overnight moisturizing benefits.
Evening Body Cream
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 ounces Shea Butter
- 1.5 ounces Solid Coconut Oil
- .5 ounces Rosehip Carrier Oil
- .5 ounces Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 18 drops Frankincense Frereana
- 9 drops Lavender Fine
- 7 drops Geranium Egyptian
- 2 drops Sea Fennel*
- 4 oz tin
What you’ll do:
- Mix together shea butter and solid coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, blend carrier oils with essential oils and add to shea butter and coconut oil.
- Whip together for 5 minutes and store in an airtight container.
- Apply to a clean face in the evening.