There’s something so fulfilling about getting the laundry completely put away and cleaned. What’s less than pleasant is pulling your favorite top out of drawer only to discover a musty smell. Use a simple Dresser Drawer No Sew Sachet to keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean. Not only are these sachets easy to make (no expert crafting required), but they use the rich mint aroma with crisp eucalyptus tones of Balm Mint Bush essential oil to keep your clothes fresh and must-free.
Dresser Drawer No Sew Sachet DIY
What you’ll need:
- 6 x 12 in. piece of fabric
- Hem tape
- ¼ cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup white rice
- 18-20 drops of Balm Mint Bush
What you’ll do:
- Fold your fabric to make a 6×6 in. square.
- Cut hem tape for two sides.
- Lay hem tape on the edges of the patterned side of the fabric.
- Iron each side with tape for about 30 seconds.
- Allow drying for about 30 seconds.
- Turn the fabric out so the patterned side is facing outward
- In a bowl, mix Epsom salt, rice, and essential oil.
- Fill sachet with the desired amount of mixture.
- Close final sachet edge with hem tape and iron for 30 seconds to
- Place in a dresser drawer for a refreshing, crisp minty aroma.