If you’re ready to give your skin a deep-down refreshing and energizing treatment before spring, exfoliation is the perfect thing to do! When you exfoliate, you’re removing dead skin cells on the skin’s surface. Not only does this help your body generate new, healthier skin cells, but it also helps prevent the build-up of dead skin cells, which can lead to blemishes and acne.
We’ve created an easy-to-make recipe for scrub bars that you can use on your entire body! Not only will it help promote healthy, glowing skin, but the amazing coffee aroma blended with Bergamot Essential Oil is nothing short of amazing — if you’re a coffee lover!
Please keep in mind that exfoliation should be done only about twice a week, or once a week if you have sensitive skin. Over-exfoliation can cause dry, damaged, or irritated skin, making it very counterproductive. Exfoliate gently, focusing on areas of your body that are particularly rough, such as the heels and elbows.
Get Glowing Coffee Body Scrub Bars
What you’ll need:
- Melt and pour soap base
- ¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 oz espresso grounds
- ¼ cup ground coffee
- 24 drops Bergamot
- Silicone molds
What you’ll do:
- Melt 1/2 cup of soap base. Microwave at 15-second intervals.
- Add Coconut Oil. Stir well.
- Add espresso and ground coffee and blend thoroughly.
- Add Bergamot.
- Once completely mixed, pour into silicone molds and allow to sit for at least 2 hours. Use up to two times a week for exfoliation.