Tired, sore muscles? Aching, stiff joints? We all know just how soothing a warm, Epsom salt bath can be. What better way to elevate this simple remedy than with some amazing essential oils. Elemi, with its pleasantly sweet and musky aroma, is well known for helping soothe overexerted muscles. Additionally, the fresh scent of citrus will help relieve nervous tension and promote relaxation. These Elemi Rejuvenating Bath Salts are an easy DIY that can help turn your bath into a rejuvenating spa experience.
Please note, use soap coloring instead of food coloring to prevent staining of the skin or the tub. Also, Orange Blood can be substituted for Orange Sweet or Bergamot.
Elemi Rejuvenating Bath Salts
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup large grain sea salt
- ¼ cup baking soda
- Soap coloring if desired
- 2 tbsp. unscented body wash
- 8 drops Elemi
- 8 drops Orange Blood
What you’ll do:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add soap coloring if desired. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix body wash and essential oils in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry and wet ingredients together, mixing well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Note: Soap coloring used instead of food coloring because it doesn’t stain skin or tub.
*Orange Blood can be substituted with Orange Sweet or Bergamot.