Latin name: Piper nigrum
Aroma Description: Warm and fresh, dry-woody scent
- Helps reduce occasional discomfort after exercise by providing localized warmth. Dilute to 3-5% in your favorite carrier oil and massage onto areas of discomfort.
- Also helps ease achy joints that are associated with normal aging or wear and tear.
- Can be helpful for occasional digestive issues such as queasiness, bloating, and discomfort. Dilute in a carrier oil and massage onto your stomach in a clockwise manner.
Yes! Black Pepper IS KidSafe.
Dilute in your favorite carrier oil at 3-5% and massage onto affected areas.
While you might not want to diffuse it by itself, add a drop or two to spice up your favorite diffuser blend.
Oils to blend with:
- Essential Oils to Quit Smoking
- Top 8 Essential Oils for Sore Muscles
- Sex and Essential Oils
- Monster Mash Diffuser Blend
Check out all our other essential oil spotlight blog posts by heading to our Spotlight Page!