People might tell you that you don’t need any more essential oils. Those people are wrong, and you don’t need that kind of negativity in your (oily) life!
New six-oil set, here you come!
You know and I know that each season calls for its own oily re-stock on beloved products.
So excited you don’t know where to start? We’ve got your back with these three ready-made six-oil set ideas.
- KidSafe Skin Soother Blend: A safe, natural, and effective way to help clear your child’s rough, red skin.
- KidSafe Silky Soft Blend: Give your child’s skin that silky soft feeling. Silky Soft improves skin texture, reducing the appearance of roughness and redness.
- Skin Restore Blend: Great for helping reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Soft Skin Blend: Specially chosen to help counteract dry skin and to prevent the look of fine lines while supporting and rejuvenating the look of mature skin
- KidSafe Itch Away Blend: Help relieve the swelling, itching, redness, and discomfort associated with bug bites and minor skin irritations.
- KidSafe Sheild Me Blend: Let your family enjoy the great outdoors with this natural, effective barrier, shielding the whole family from outdoor annoyances.
- Earthy Clean Aftershave DIY
- The Natural Products (and Tips) You Need for Dry Skin
- 8 Practical Tips for Healthy, Glowing Skin
- DIY Dry Skin Oatmeal Mask
- 6 Essential Oils for Summer Skin
2. All citrus, all the time set.
Love spring, but get a runny nose even thinking about all those flowers? Have no fear, citrus is here for you. You get all the benefits of a bright, cheerful spring scent with none of the bad allergy-related memories.
- Sweet Orange: Useful and it smells great, Sweet Orange’s antiseptic properties make it a great addition to cleansers for use on cutting boards, countertops, bathrooms and any surface where you want a germ-free clean.
- Blood Orange: Orange Blood, while in the same family as Orange Sweet, has a more intense citrus scent that adds a little something special.
- Pink Grapefruit: In our opinion, there’s no better oil than the “sparkle” of Grapefruit Pink to lighten up brain fog and moodiness, and help brighten any day.
- Lemon: Lemon is one of the most easily recognized essential oils because of its refreshing, energizing and uplifting scent with some serious zing.
- Lime: Lime is uplifting and invigorating. When diffused, the sweet, clean citrus scent can clear your mind and encourage mental energy
- Kumquat: Kumquat means “golden orange” in the English language and is very similar to Orange Sweet Essential Oil, but with a much richer orange scent.
- Vanilla-orange bath bombs with Sweet Orange
- Rejuvenating bath salts with Blood Orange
- Heart song diffuser blend with Pink Grapefruit
- Homemade carpet cleaner with Lemon
- Lime in the coconut sugar scrub with Lime
- Fruity Fresh diffuser blend with Kumquat
3. Hello, spring cleaning set (#tidyingup)!
If you’ve already binge-watched Marie Kondo’s Tidying Up on Netflix, but still need even more organizing joy in your life, try this do-it-yourself spring cleaning six-oil set:
- Lemongrass: Perfect for adding to all your DIY homemade cleaners, this oil is a powerhouse for helping cut through grease and keep germs at bay. Lemongrass is also known to be a helpful addition to outdoor sprays, and can help zap odors when diffused.
- KidSafe Germ Destroyer: Germ Destroyer helps protect your children from seasonal threats (like those pesky cold and flu bugs) and helps everyone stay healthy while being totally safe for kids to use.
- Germ Fighter: Whether it’s keeping your hands clean, or warding off seasonal threats going around the office or school by keeping your body’s immune system on the attack, Germ Fighter gives you that extra protection you need. Plus, it smells great!
- Tea Tree: Scent and germ-busting favorite, Tea Tree makes a wonderful addition to all-natural home-cleaning sprays, especially in steamy, musty areas (like your bathroom).
- Deodorizing Blend: This blend helps take out pretty much any odor, from anything. Try making a DIY odor-busting spray and spritzing on anything with a funky scent.
- Sweet Orange: With a fantastic smell, this oil contains a naturally occurring solvent called limonene that is great for cutting through grease and grime. Its antiseptic properties make it a potent cleanser for use on cutting boards, countertops, bathrooms and any surface where you want a germ-free clean.
Check out these other great blog posts about using essential oils to help clean, tidy and freshen up your home:
- Cleaning with Essential Oils: 6 Oils to Enhance Your Routine
- How to Save Money Using Essential Oils
- 10 Best Essential Oils and How to Use Them
- Spring Cleaning Season: Spring Clean with Essential Oils
- Get Organized This Year: How Essential Oils Can Help
- The Ultimate Guide to Properly Organizing and Storing Essential Oils
- Do Essential Oils REALLY Expire?
Still looking for more ideas for your six-oil set? Be sure to check out this post on the essential six-oil sets you need in your essential oil collection. Trust me, you’ll find something that sparks joy!