Latin name: Commiphora myrrha
Aroma Description: Dry, resinous, amber-wood scent
- Aids in creating a relaxing and uplifting atmosphere.
- Can help relieve nervous tension and bring about feelings of strength when diffused.
- Helps reduce redness and the appearance of wrinkles and scars when added to a carrier oil or lotion. Dilute Myrrh to 1% in for topical application.
Yes! Myrrh was recently added to our KidSafe list after closer evaluation. It remains unsafe for individuals who are pregnant or nursing.
Add a few drops to your diffuser or personal inhaler to create a calm atmosphere during times of meditation.
- Shop by Scent: The Fragrance Wheel
- DIY Cuticle Balm
- Meditation Diffuser Blend
- Sleigh Ride Recovery Serum
Oils to blend with:
Check out all our other essential oil spotlight blog posts by heading to our Spotlight Page!