Suffering from tight, dry skin? Or maybe the unsightly dry, flaky patch? And we all know that any makeup used trying to cover up the issue can just make it look worse. If this sounds like you, you’re in luck. This Myrrh Face Cream uses the heavy duty moisturization of Shea Butter and the smoothing and soothing properties of Dermisoothe. The goodness doesn’t stop there! Myrrh is highly prized for its ability to smooth the appearance of wrinkles and scars and reduce redness. Plus Chamomile German and Bergamot are also excellent for helping soothe and clear skin.
Because this cream is intensely moisturizing, we recommend using at night on clean skin. You can either apply it to your whole face or use it as a spot treatment for especially dry patches.
Myrrh Face Cream for Dry Skin
What you’ll need:
- 1 oz Shea Butter Refined
- 1 tsp of Organic Honey
- 2 tsp of Dermisoothe Carrier Oil Blend
- 5 drops Myrrh
- 4 drops Chamomile German CO2
- 3 drops Bergamot
What you’ll do:
- Over a double boiler, on medium, mix and melt together Shea, DermiSoothe, and Honey.
- Put in fridge until it hardens (about a half hour).
- Whip essential oils into butter.