Sometimes keeping the Earth green and beautiful starts in your own backyard. If you grow plants in anything from a window box to a spacious plot, you know how much work goes into keeping your precious plants thriving. Add extra protection for your flowers and veggies with this Non-Toxic Natural Pest Spray. It will help keep your garden beautiful without all the harsh and dangerous chemicals. This simple DIY uses the Nature Shield blend to help keep the bugs at bay. Or if you’re in need of a KidSafe option, use Shield Me instead.
Non-Toxic Natural Pest Spray
What you’ll need:
- Nature Shield (or KidSafe Shield Me)
- Fill your bottle with the carrier of your choice (vodka or water/witch hazel with an added preservative)
- Polysorbate 20
- 4oz Spray Bottle
What you’ll do:
- Fill the 4 oz spray bottle with your carrier almost to the top.
- Add 72 drops of Nature Shield for a 2% dilution.
- Add 1 teaspoon of polysorbate 20 (emulsifier).