Father’s Day is just around the corner, which begs the question… what do you get him? What do you get the guy who taught you how to ride a bike, scared the pants off your first date or was just a fount of wisdom when you needed it most. Show your dad (or grandpa or uncle or mentor) how much he means to you with some of these amazing and natural Plant Therapy products. So let’s take a look at some of the best gifts for dad.
There’s something new about our Beard Balm! In addition to a fabulous new look, it’s now available in two incredible scents: Wood Spice and Clean Citrus. These beard balms use Shea Butter, Sweet Almond and Jojoba to nourish and moisturize the beard while preventing dry, itchy skin. Plus it helps keep those pesky hairs in place for a perfectly groomed beard.
Even better, spend $35.00 or more and get a free beard brush with coupon code DAD!
Organic Healing Balm
If your dad works with hands, chances are they might need a little TLC. Organic Healing Balm is perfect to help with callouses, blisters or any other irritation that might come with his favorite hobby. Another great choice would be Muscle Aloe Jelly. It comes prediluted with essential oils that create a nice icy-hot effect. It’s perfect for easing pain from sore or tight muscles. What more could dad want!
Manly Essential Oils
While it might seem like most essential oils are flowery and fruity, that’s absolutely not the case! There are so many amazing essential oils that have a rich, masculine scent.
- Sandalwood: With a soft, sweet woody scent that is perfect for colognes, it’s also a great choice for any skincare DIYs.
- Copaiba Oleoresin: great for helping to alleviate sore muscles, this oil features a delicate, sweet, and smooth with a creamy-woody scent.
- Black Pepper: By itself, Black Pepper might not seem like much. But it’s a fantastic choice to add a bit of spice to any fragrance blends.
- Coffee: Smells just like a cup a joe in the morning. What could be better!
- Cedarwood Atlas: This calming oil is well known for its rich, woody, slightly sweet and spicy aroma that dad is sure to love.
- Cypress: Has a fresh, clean aroma that is herbaceous, spicy, with a slightly woody evergreen scent that would be perfect for an aftershave!
But what to do with all those manly oils… a DIY of course! So grab your dad and film him doing a Plant Therapy DIY for a chance to win some incredible prizes. Just make sure to use #PTDIYDAD and tag us @PlantTherapy. If you need a quick and easy recipe, check out these Plant Therapy Dads making a Men’s Cologne.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram to stay up on this fun contest!