Latin name: Fortunella japonica
Aroma Description: Rich orange
- Uplifting aroma that can brighten the senses.
- Gives an extra boost to cleaning DIYs and freshens stale rooms.
- Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Can help provide a boost of energy in the morning and create a positive atmosphere.
Yes! Kumquat IS KidSafe.
Dilute to 2-3% in your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil or lotion.
Add a few drops to your diffuser to help freshen up a stale room and create an uplifting atmosphere.
Oils to blend with:
- Aromatherapy for Yoga Blend DIY
- March Oil of the Month: Kumquat
- Not Just an Oil of the Month Anymore: Kumquat is Back!
- Remember Last Month? Try this Kumquat Recipe!
- 5 Essential Oils to Support Journaling
What started as an Oil of the Month is now part of our regular lineup! Kumquat is an exotic fruit native to South Asia and the Asia Pacific region. The essential oil is cold-pressed from the peel. You might notice that the scent is similar to that of Sweet Orange, but has a much richer aroma. You won’t regret adding this bright oil to your collection.
Fresh Air, Clean Rooms
We all want a home that smells fresh and inviting. And now you can have that! This oil’s rich, juicy citrus aroma can help clear the air any time you feel your rooms are stale or stuffy. But it doesn’t stop there. Kumquat also adds an extra boost to your household cleaning DIYs!
In addition to helping provide a fresh and clean atmosphere, this oil is also great for boosting your immune system. So while you’re cleaning your home, you’ll be helping protect yourself from seasonal illnesses, all with a fresh, summery scent.
Morning Pick Me Up
Who doesn’t love the smell of citrus in the morning?! It’s bright, fresh and energizing. If you struggle to get moving in the morning, add a few drops to your diffuser for a little pick me up.
And lastly, this great little oil can be incredibly uplifting. Next time you need a minute to yourself to catch your breath, reach for this amazing essential oil. It will help lift your spirits and brighten your senses. You won’t regret it.