If you shopped with us a couple weeks ago, chances are you snagged these oils at an incredible price. So now that these amazing oils are in your collection, what next? We’ve rounded up some of the top DIYs so you can put them to use right away. Check it out!
Dill is so much more than an herb for your seafood dish. With a green, herbaceous, warm scent, Dill Weed is excellent for help with stomach issues, menstrual troubles and so much more.
- Best Essential Oils For Tummy Troubles
- Dill DIYs for Digestion, Head Tension, Sleep & More
- 6 Ways to Use Lil’ Stinkers During Holiday Travel
An essential oil that smells like grandma’s kitchen? Yes please! Cinnamon Leaf not only has a warm, inviting aroma but is also warming to the skin and can help with aging joints.
Rosemary 1,8 Cineole has a number of incredible benefits. It can help provide a mental boost when you need one, nourish your hair and provide respiratory support.
- Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- Re-Start: Get Moving Diffuser Blend DIY
- Juniper Berry Slimming Gel DIY
- DIY Essential Oil Shampoo
And last but not least, we have Sweet Orange. Known as the “Happy Oil”, it has a juicy-fresh, light citrus scent can help freshen stale rooms and reduce nervous tension.
- Fabulous Feet Scrub Essential Oil DIY
- Exotic Escapes Bath Salts
- Vanilla Bath Bomb
- Apple Orchard Essential Oil Wax Melts DIY
Don’t forget to check out our Safe Essential Oil Recipes (SEOR) Facebook Group for more great ways to use these four oils!