We have exciting news… Plant Therapy now offers CBD Softgels! For some of you, that’s the news you’ve been waiting for. For others, you might wonder you should try softgels instead of tinctures, or vice versa. We’re here to give you all the information so that you can be sure whatever product you choose is the right one for you. Let’s take a look at the differences between softgels and tinctures!
And if you’re still not sure if CBD is right for you, we have a number of amazing resources to help you learn what CBD is, how it works with your endocannabinoid system, and how to get started with CBD.
Softgels vs Tinctures
Meet the newest addition to our line of CBD products: Softgels. Softgels offer a familiar and easy way to take your daily CBD. Our softgels are 15 mg capsules available in 30 count and 60 count. Softgels are a great choice for a beginner or anyone starting out with CBD. The entry-level dose allows you to find the ideal daily amount for your body and needs. The 15 mg capsules are designed for people who have minor issues that supporting your endocannabinoid system functioning may help, like mild anxiety, minor sleep problems and more.
The softgels join our extensive line of CBD Tinctures. The tinctures are designed to be taken sublingually (holding under the tongue for 60 seconds and then swallowing). They are available in 500 mg, 1000 mg, and 2500 mg bottles, not to mention multiple flavors. The options allow more room for you to experiment and find the right dosage for your personal needs.
Pros for CBD Softgels
- Familiar: It’s just like taking your daily vitamin.
- Discreet: Don’t like busting out your tinctures at the office? Now you can take the softgels with you on the go.
- Entry-Level Dosage: The 15 mg capsule is ideal for beginners who are just starting out with CBD.
- No Flavor: The softgels are easy to swallow and don’t leave behind an aftertaste or flavor. They are great for those who aren’t a fan of the coconut oil used in the tinctures.
Pros for CBD Tinctures
- Multiple Strengths: Unlike the softgels, our tinctures are available in multiple strengths, allowing you to customize your daily CBD to your needs.
- Multiple Flavors: Whether you prefer to keep your tincture unflavored or like a little something extra for when you’re holding it under your tongue, you’ve got options.
- Higher Bioavailability: Taking CBD sublingually has the highest rate of bioavailability, which means more of the CBD gets absorbed into your system.
Which Should You Choose?
Ultimately this is entirely a personal preference. Both methods have certain advantages that the other doesn’t. You can decide which features are most important to you and what products fit your lifestyle best. Prefer something simple, discreet and easy to take? Our CBD softgels were made with you in mind. Prefer to experiment or try higher doses? Our CBD tinctures offer a number of strengths to suit your needs. No matter which method you decide to go with, we want you to feel confident in your choice. Both are excellent options for taking your daily CBD and supporting your endocannabinoid system. And if you have any questions regarding CBD, be sure to check out our blog for more fantastic information or reach out to our Customer Satisfaction team at [email protected]