Welcome to our new horoscope and essential oils series! Each month, we will go through the horoscope for each astrological sign and pair up that month’s events with essential oils and blends to help you on your journey. So if you follow your horoscopes, scroll down to find your sign and discover your personalized essential oil picks! Be sure to check back on the first of every month for your new horoscope.
*All essential oil recommendations are based on horoscopes retrieved from Astrology.com.
Starting on March 3rd, Venus and Saturn square up, which may make you feel distant from some of the people most important to you. You might also feel that you’re not a whole of lot of fun right now and unmotivated to change. Things will switch up on the 9th when the Virgo full moon balances out the Pisces sun. It will help bring some perspective to your wilder fantasies.
On March 19, the sun enters your fiery sign. It will help you believe in yourself more than anyone else. While you’re focusing on winning and doing your best, take some time to remember those who are cheering you on and supporting you. The new moon also happens to be in your sign on the 24th. It may push you to be more impulsive and carefree. Be careful not to get too reckless.
- Grapefruit Pink: Even if you feel distant and not fun to be around, Grapefruit can help give you a burst of happiness and energy.
- Vetiver: This oil is very grounding when you’re feeling more carefree. It’s also can be relaxing after a long day.
The Venus-Saturn square up on the third might have you feeling more lonely. Even if it might not feel the most fun, you can use this time to contemplate and be alone. You have the opportunity to use this time wisely and enjoy the quiet. Then on the 4th, Venus, your home planet, links up with your more traditional sign. As a result, you might feel very set in your ways. Take this time to focus on the quality in your life, not quantity.
On March 8th, Venus conjoins Uranus bringing about change in your life in one form or another. Even though you don’t always like to mix up your routine, you can use this time to shake things up where it may have felt stagnant. March ends with a Venus-Jupiter trine which will bring you luck in love. Whether or not you’re in a relationship, you can still enjoy the fantastic feelings. See where fate takes you!
- Rose: While you’re feeling a bit lonely, diffuse a little Rose to help soothe emotions and help you enjoy a little quiet time to yourself.
- Sweet Orange: Known as the happy oil, Orange can be uplifting and calming while you shake things up.
Your month starts with Mercury entering the very social Aquarius on the 4th. This allows you to mingle and be social with everyone in your life, even with strangers! Use this time to let your unique and amazing personality shine. Then on the 9th, the full moon connects with the more practical Virgo. This allows you to get your ducks in a row before moving on to something different. You may feel more scattered given that you’re a twin, but you can use this to your advantage.
Then on the 16th, Mercury moves to Pisces which may make you move from an outgoing disposition to a more reserved one. Use this time to let your one-on-one conversations thrive. While you may be feeling less social, your instincts are stronger than usual. The month ends with Mars meeting up with Aquarius on the 30th, which will leave you feeling like fighting for the underdog. While you’re ready to take up a new cause, use the newfound aggressiveness to help those around you.
- Hocus Focus: Even though you’re a twin and you might feel scattered, a little focus can help while tackling your to-do list.
- Palo Santo: While you embrace a more reserved disposition, Palo Santo can help ward off negativity and provide a calming atmosphere.
The start of the month opens with Mercury meeting the more eccentric Aquarius. With an active imagination, now’s the time to make some of those dreams a reality. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new. When Virgo meets the full moon on the 9th, it provides an opportunity to help you get organized, whether with something physical or something more figurative.
On the 19th, the spring equinox welcomes the seasonal change and the sun moves to Aries, giving you a burst of energy. So that thing you’ve been putting off… now’s your chance to do it. Enjoy the fresh start this season gives you. Finally, on the 28th, there’s a Venus-Jupiter trine that reminds just you how lucky you are. It’s the perfect time to reflect and be thankful for the people in your life.
- Yuzu: While you explore your dreams, enjoy the unique citrus fragrance that is refreshing and can help relieve worry.
- Peppermint: Take advantage of the extra energy with a burst of minty freshness from Peppermint.
Leos, get ready to enjoy some extra attention! On the 4th, Mercury meets up the more outgoing Aquarius which means its time to embrace your weirdness. On the 19th, the sun enters the fire sign, Aries, bringing with it a time of competitiveness and strength. While you’re challenging all your friends to fun and games, remember to try to be a gracious loser when things don’t go your way.
March 21st, powerful Saturn enters the Aquarius. You might find yourself fighting for the things you truly care about and you won’t give up without a fight. Things shift on the 28th with a Venus-Jupiter trine allowing for the perfect time to mend relationships. If you’re thinking about ending something, take time to contemplate first to see if the relationship can be saved.
- Coriander Seed: While you’re letting your competitive side out a bit, use Coriander Seed to help calm nerves, promote focus and even help you relax at the end of the day.
- Loving Compassion: Mending relationships isn’t easy. Loving Compassion helps to ease wounds of the heart and nourish the spirit.
March starts for you with Mercury moving into Aquarius on the 4th. This time will be full of new, progressive ideas. Use it well to problem solve or brainstorm to find solutions to problems or new ideas. On the 9th, the full moon moves into your sign while the sun is in Pisces, bringing balance to your life. It’s a good time to clear the clutter from your life and in your head.
Things change up on the 21st when Saturn enters Aquarius. It’s the right time to tackle some of your loftier goals. You’ll also have a keener insight into technology, so if inventing is your thing, now is the time to go for it. Take advantage of Saturn’s work ethic! On the 23rd, Mars conjoins with Pluto to put you in a place of power, and you’re aware of it. Be cautious as this can do more harm than good. Pay attention to where you are putting your energy.
- Basil Linalool: Exploring new and interesting ideas requires a little brainpower. Use Basil to promote calm, focus and relaxation.
- Spruce Black: With a fresh, woody aroma, Spruce Black is uplifting and energizing to the senses. Perfect to diffuse while you’re working towards your goals.
Libras, your month starts out with Venus squaring up with hardworking Saturn on the 3rd. This could make it tricky to maintain harmony in your relationships. If the change in energy creates feelings of loneliness, remember it’s temporary. Then on the 4th, communicative Mercury enters Aquarius. You might find yourself having long conversations about unusual or interesting topics. Get ready for some fascinating conversations if you find the right people to talk to.
On the same day, your home planet Venus enters Taurus. You might find yourself craving the more luxurious things. Your interest in frugality can make this more challenging. Time to release your inner bargain hunter! Look for quality, classic pieces that will last a long time. On the 28th, Venus trines Jupiter, leaving you with an optimistic view that everything is going to be alright. Reflect on how good your life is because the universe has got your back.
- Self Esteem: When you’re feeling lonely, keep Self Esteem nearby to help give you a boost of confidence when things feel tricky.
- Black Pepper: Need a little help with self-restraint? Diffuse a little Black Pepper to strengthen your willpower and promote relaxation.
On March 4th, when Mercury enters Aquarius you’ll find yourself looking for more stimulating and intellectual discussions. It’s also a great time to let your inventive side out. Find the right people to talk to about your more wild ideas. Then on the 19th, the sun enters Aries, giving you a fiery passion to get things done and put your plans into action.
On the 23rd, there is an important conjunction between Mars and Pluto, your co-rulers. It can drive up your ambition, sexual desire and more. Even though it might make you feel more selfish, you can combat this by remaining humble. Finally, on the 30th, Mars pairs up with Aquarius, upping your desire for individuality and uniqueness. Enjoy the extra attention this brings as people will feel more drawn to you.
- Energy: Embrace the passion to get things done with Energy! This bright, refreshing blend will help you as you put your plans to action.
- Sandalwood Australian: Even though your ambition might be higher than usual, use Sandalwood to calm emotions and relax the mind.
On the 4th, communicative Mercury enters more cerebral Aquarius leading to some lofty and intellectual conversation. Even if it goes over people’s heads, you can appreciate that you have a lot going on in your mind. On the 24th, the new moon enters Aries which should spur you into action helping you get back on track to getting what you want.
Things shift when Venus trines with your ruling planet Jupiter. It can provide the right situations for you to heal from some of the hurt you’ve experienced lately. Finally, on the 30th, Mars moves into Aquarius heightening your abilities. It’s the perfect opportunity to help other people and make a difference.
- Amyris: Enjoy your deep conversations with a relaxing, stress-free environment.
- Frankincense Carteri: Help provide a comforting atmosphere while you heal from any recent hurtful situations.
A square between Venus and your home planet Saturn on the 3rd could add some stress and tension to your life. As a result, you may not be pleasant to hang around. Don’t worry, the weird funk will pass. A Virgo full moon on the 9th will help you be more productive so you can easily tackle that long to-do list.
The spring equinox happens two days before Saturn enters Aquarius on the 21st. This will help bring balance in your life and a fresh perspective of the world. Take time to help those around you and let your humanitarian side out. To end your month, powerful Mars teams up with Aquarius allowing you to chase some of your more fantastic dreams. Now is the perfect time to share your dreams and ideas with others.
- Relax: Don’t let the extra stress and tension rule. Diffuse Relax to promote a peaceful atmosphere after a trying day.
- Bergamot: Enjoy the balance in your life with beautifully relaxing and uplifting Bergamot.
Your month starts with Mercury entering your sign on the 4th. This sparks an interest in all kinds of topics. You might find yourself thinking about how you can make the world a better place. Then on the 8th, Venus conjoins with your planet Uranus. Look forward to changes in your finances or love life. You’ll find yourself open to new and different ways of doing things. Keep an open mind!
On the 21st, Saturn enters your sign freeing you from some restrictions that you’ve been dealing with. You can work hard to expose what is and what could be. Use this to encourage others to overcome obstacles in their life. March ends with Mars joining up with your sign. You’ll find yourself being more forceful and less tactful.
- Saro: Embrace any change headed your way with Saro. This invigorating oil will help stave off worry.
- True Expression: While you’re helping others, use the True Expression blend to support clear communication.
Venus meets up with Taurus, the sign it rules, on the 4th. You’ll find yourself seeking out beautiful things, whether artwork or food or jewelry. Be careful that you don’t splurge on something you can’t afford. It will only bring guilt later.
On the 16th, Mercury enters your sign, changing how you interact with people. With your naturally shy nature, now’s not the best time to speak in public. When the sun enters Aries on the 19th, you’ll become bolder and more aggressive. The spring equinox makes new beginnings possible. The Mars-Pluto conjunction increases your sex drive. Maybe find another way to use the excess energy so you don’t do something you’ll regret.