Name a better skincare pair than Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid: we’ll wait. There is no mystery why these two ingredients have taken the skincare industry by storm. Sourcing the richest ingredients and oils like Organic Jojoba Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil, we’ve curated the perfect concoction– our brand new Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum. Once you learn about its endless benefits, we’re sure it will have you wanting to add this to your skincare must-haves.
The Benefits of a Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are important for your daily skincare health. For this reason, our serum was carefully formulated to provide the best for your skin. What’s even better, 30% of our serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E, giving you extra antioxidants to help boost your daily skincare.
With these ingredients in mind, it isn’t hard to believe the amazing benefits that follow. Starting your day off right with Vitamin C can promote protection to your skin from damages due to exposure to UV rays. Our serum’s key ingredient can also help reduce redness and hyperpigmentation caused by acne and blemishes. It can help boost hydration into the skin, leaving your face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Adding Hyaluronic Acid to our serum was a total game-changer. Its ability to hold up to 1000x its weight in moisture contributes to the benefit of helping you replenish your skin with the hydration it deserves. To put it into perspective, one gram of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to six liters of water. Isn’t that something?!
Because it’s capable of retaining this much water, it can help your skin reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thus improving the look of an even, smooth complexion. As a result, you can achieve the look of glowy, radiant skin, made sure to last your day with our newest serum.
How to Use
On a clean and dry face, apply 4-5 drops of the Vitamin C serum, avoiding the eye area. Next, gently tap the product into your skin. This will help promote deeper penetration of the product. Then, allow the serum to completely absorb into the skin before applying moisturizer. For optimal results, we recommend using the serum daily, day or night, incorporated into your skincare routine.
Tips For A Great Skincare Routine
Not sure where to add this serum into your skincare routine? No fear! Here are the steps to help you achieve more radiant skin, including our Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid:
- Cleanse your skin with lukewarm water and a facial cleanser that is compatible with your skin type. After cleansing, gently pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Next, gently apply toner to the skin, using a soft cotton pad or cotton ball. This will help remove any excess dirt missed during the cleansing process.
- Apply serums like our Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. This promotes the appearance of hydrated, glowy skin. Gently tap the product into the skin and allow the serum to absorb before applying moisturizer. This product goes directly onto your face, neck or décolleté.
- Next, apply the moisturizer in soft, circular motions which helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Finally, to help further rejuvenate your skin, apply any other facial oils like the Revitalize Day Oil Infused with CBD or the Revitalize Night Oil Infused with CBD, which has age-defying properties that helps improve overall tone.
A Breakdown of What’s Inside
When formulating our skincare products, we conduct a thorough research process to make sure the ingredients we include are top-notch. Furthermore, read about all the wonderful ingredients used to make our Vitamin C Serum:
All Our Ingredients:
- Aqua: Water
- Glycerin: Helps moisturize and enhance the penetration of other ingredients into the uppermost layers of the skin. This ingredient comes from vegetable sources.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that helps promote the protection of skin from harmful UV rays and many more benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Naturally derived from vegetable sources, it helps restore skin moisture, promoting a vibrant and youthful complexion. It also helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines.
- Natural Ferulic Acid: A plant-based, phenolic antioxidant that can help combat harsh environmental effects on the skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant benefits which can help slow down the skin’s aging process.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Ideal for all skin types, this non-comedogenic oil helps improve the moisture of your skin.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A great addition of a light, citrusy smell that leaves a wonderful, calming effect.
- Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters: An olive oil derived ingredient modified to be water-dispersible.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder: Derived from dried aloe plant leaves, it can help soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Phenoxyethanol: Used as a preservative, solvent, and antimicrobial ingredient. It’s also biodegradable and Whole Foods compliant.
- Xanthan Gum: A skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from corn syrup.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Synthetic and derived from vegetable glycerin, this ingredient acts as a preservative to help keep formulas from spoiling.
- Sodium Citrate: With antioxidant and preservative properties, this ingredient controls the pH level of the product.
- Citric Acid: Derived from citrus fruits, this ingredient helps prevent products from being too alkaline.
- Sodium Phytate: An all-natural agent that promotes moisture back into the skin.
What are your skincare staples? Let us know in the comments below!