Everyone deserves a little rest and relaxation after the year we just had. And nothing says self-care like basking in a warm, nice bath. Plus, upgrading your bath with a bath bomb is the exact piece you’ll need to fully immerse in total serenity. Soothe, nourish and pamper yourself with our handcrafted Bath Bombs, which is just what you need for the perfect night in.
These bath bombs are more than just entertaining, bubbly features. They’re made with natural fragrances like lavender or citrus can help you decompress before a night’s rest while giving you the added benefit of self-care.
What’s Special About Our Bath Bombs
Handcrafted in Twin Falls, Idaho, these extra-large bath bombs create the ultimate bath bomb experience. Each bath bomb gives you 3 minutes of fun, fizzy yet subtly colorful action that will evenly disperse after dropping it into your warm water. If one is too much, you can break it up into smaller pieces to use for your next bath. Overall, its soothing, calming, and uplifting effects can help give you peace of mind.
Our bath bombs are made with naturally derived ingredients that are carefully formulated to help your skin feel more smooth and hydrated. The carrier oils, like Sunflower Oil, Camellia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, and Vitamin E, in the bath bombs are incredibly nourishing to your skin and help you feel rejuvenated afterward. From warm vanilla to soothing lavender scents, the addition of essential oils and natural fragrances is just what you need to get that extra benefit to help uplift your mood, calm you down after a long day, or soothe your mind and body for a perfect night’s rest.
Introducing Our Line Up
Decompress after your day with any of these sweet, fragrant filled bath bombs. Packed (literally) with beneficial ingredients, these fun bath bombs will help promote calmness and help detox your mind and body. Check out our gorgeous lineup of handcrafted Bath Bombs:
- Peach Siesta: A warm aroma of peach nectar that is fit for the perfect night of relaxation
- Sweet Peace: A vanilla lavender scent with a hint of citrus that helps promote calmness of the mind
- Candy Calm: A fresh, sweet citrus smell with lavender notes that can help you unwind
- Ocean Sunset: A sea breeze aroma accompanied with sandalwood scents
- Spiced Bliss: Spicy, warm and earthy scents
- Mint Cream: An uplifting scent of fresh mint
Just when you thought that the fun, fizzy shows were great, we made six more bath bombs that include a fun surprise toy inside after it’s dissolved into your bath. With a total of 9 different toys, we challenge you to collect them all!
- Peachy Keen: Sweet and peachy scent with a touch of spice
- Berry Chill: Bright citrus aroma with berry notes and a touch of soft chamomile
- Be Happy: An aroma that emits creamy fruit punch scents
- Lavender Lullabies: Dive into sweet serenity with the soft scents of lavender and honey
- Sherbet Fizz: Refresh yourself with whiffs of sweet, citrusy sherbet
- Cool & Calm: Stay cool, calm, and collected with the aroma of mint, citrus, and lavender
*Meet all the surprise squishy toys here!
What’s In Our Bath Bombs
Our team at Plant Therapy worked diligently to pack our bath bombs with ingredients to help hydrate your skin while also providing the sheer comfort and relaxation you deserve. Here’s a breakdown of our main ingredients:
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as Baking Soda, this acts as a buffering agent, skin protectant, and creates fizz when combined with citric acid and water.
- Citric Acid: A mild preservative, found naturally in citrus fruits, when combined with sodium bicarbonate, it creates the fizzing action in the water.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Skin softener and conditioner that is high in vitamins A, B, D & E.
- Kaolin: Made primarily of the mineral, Kaolinite. This ingredient cleanses, adds texture and bulk, and overall is safe for all skin types.
- Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters: An olive oil derived ingredient modified to be water-dispersible.
- Natural Fragrance: Made with essential oils and a variety of natural fragrances, depending on the bath bomb.
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil: A skin-nourishing oil, derived from a tea seed.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Rich in vitamin E, helps promote skin conditioning.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: Helps promote skin conditioning.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Another ingredient that helps promote skin conditioning and improves smoothness.
- Mica: Used as a colorant, this is composed of Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, and Iron Oxide.
Which bath bomb are you most excited to try? Leave us a comment below!
138 thoughts on “Introducing Plant Therapy’s Bath Bombs”
Sherbet fizz sounds amazing!
Berry chill would be nice to try!
My grand girls will love these.
Peach Siesta sounds soooo good!
Lavender or Ocean Sunset
I love lavender so much! So relaxing! Glad you have these out!!
They all sound yummy!
Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, but it would be great if you could remove the Mica out of these bath bombs. Titanium Dioxide is listed as carcinogenic on EWG.
Peach Siesta and Sweet Peace
Cool and Calm
Just ordered my 24 sets.I like Lavender in general but the name “ocean sunset” sounds intriguing…
Definitely thinking Cool and Calm
Sweet Peace, although all sound lovely! Here’s to better self-care in 2021!
Sweet Peace is just what the doctor ordered!
Sweet Peace for calmness!
Peachy keen, I’m interested to try these because they aren’t like commercial bath bombs.
Cool and calm sounds amazing!
Looking forward to having the kids try the bath bomb surprise!
Perfect for my granddaughter’s Easter basket!
Ocean sunset i hope it brings me back to my beach days
Berry Chill for sure and ocean sunset
I would love to try them all if I could!!!!! ♥
Oh goodness, all of the scents sound lovely but I’m all about Lavender, so I would start with Lavender Lullabies.
Ocean Sunset for sure!!
Will definitely try this.
I want to try literally all of these
I can’t wait to try the bath bombs!
Berry Chill and Lavender Lullabies are both calling to me!
Sweet Peace sounds lovely!
These sound amazing. I take baths in the winter and these would be delightful.
Cool and Calm. Can’t wait to get some for my grandsons with the squishy toys inside!
I like the Ocean Sunset. . .nothing beats the scent of the ocean. . .
Sweet Peace sounds amazing!
Sweet Peace sounds like just that!
I cannot wait to try these! The scents sound amazing and my children will love the little toy in the center!
I can’t wait to try Lavender Lullabies! There’s nothing more relaxing than a hot bath. Have you considered including minerals similar to the Japanese Onsen baths?
Can these be used in kiddos baths?
Absolutely! These bath bombs are safe for kids ages 3 and up.
Feel so contented
Ocean Sunset I would try
I’m excited to try Sweet Peace because I love lavender for relaxation, but am tempted by Peach Siesta. Maybe I’ll try them both!
Lavender Lullabies or Sweet Dreams sound wonderful!
Ocean Mist would be my 1st choice; However, I think they all sound amazing for different times of the day & for different individuals. I happen to not care for minty type things as a whole, but who knows?? I’ve never actually thought about having in bath water, lol.
Can’t wait to try these!
Mint cream sounds absolutely heavenly!
Mmmmmmm sounds heavenly
sweet peace sounds so calming to me
I’m ready to try them all and make my own! That was a neat idea to put a surprise inside!! I’m so glad I’ve found Plant Therapy!! My new BFF!!
Ocean Sunset and all the toys!!!!! Haha!
Peachy keen sounds amazing!! But I want to try them all !!
OCEAN SUNSET!! woohooooo.
The Mint Cream sounds perfect in a foot bath after a long day on my feet!
Those bath time surprises look like fun for the kids!
Cool and calm and the Be Happy one
I think lavender lullaby would be the one i would like beat!!
They all sound lovely, but Sweet Peace is what I need the most
I wish I had a bath tub. These sound amazing!
Cool & Calm. I love the idea of mint, citrus and lavender together
Lavender Lullabies and Sweet Peace sound amazing!
Mint Cream and Cool and Calm are on the top of my list
Definitely Ocean Sunset!
Cool and calm sounds wonderful!
Sweet Peace and Ocean Sunset! I might need to try them all actually! 🙂
I think Ocean Sunset would be first on my list
I would love to try cool and calm. 🙂
love the organic oils.
Cool and Calm!
Berry Chill 🙂
Lavender Lullabies for the littles
Cool and calm!
Excited to get some for my kids!
Berry Chill Baby All the Way!!