The last thing we want to do is add another chore to our to-do list, especially something as time-consuming as ironing your clothes. With iron out of sight, out of mind, there’s got to be another solution to get your clothes back to looking smooth. Have no fear, we ironed out the issues for you when we created our Wrinkle Releaser Spray. Gone are the days of crinkled clothes (you can thank us later)!
Wrinkle Releaser Spray
Plant Therapy’s Wrinkle Releaser can effortlessly smooth out wrinkles from clothes, linens, and other fabrics. Say goodbye to the iron and hello to wrinkle-free clothes! Plus, you can use this on furniture and throw pillows that need a little straightening out. A few spritzes of the unscented spray can help release moderate wrinkles as well as reduce static. Our 8 oz. bottle is the perfect solution for rushed mornings or if your least favorite chore is ironing (we feel you on that).
Plus, have you ever pulled your outfit out of your suitcase, just to find it’s wrinkled to oblivion? Whether you’re going on vacation or on a business trip, packing an iron isn’t the most convenient. Next time you prepare to travel, toss the Wrinkle Releaser Spray into your luggage. Now, with a 3 oz. TSA-approved bottle option, you can easily pack this into your carry-on! Although it’s unscented, we don’t recommend adding essential oils to the product as it can potentially stain your clothes or cause the product itself to separate.
What’s even better? We formulated this cruelty-free spray without any animal by-products, parabens, phosphates, or phthalates. And because it’s been rigorously tested by a 3rd party, there was no question we’d create a product safe for everyday use on your fabrics. You can also find a description of every ingredient in this spray here.
How To Use
Before using on any fabric, we highly recommend testing on a small inconspicuous area of the fabric. Once it’s clear and good to go, then you’re ready to say goodbye to those pesky wrinkles! Here’s how to use it:
- Take your item of clothing and lay it out on a flat surface or hold it up while it’s still on a hanger.
- Equipped with a child lock feature, be sure to twist and slide down the lock at the top of the trigger.
- Evenly spray the clothing in a swift, sweeping motion until it’s damp. Make sure to get the front and the back of the clothes.
- Next, take the item of clothing and give it a few good shakes. This will help loosen up tight wrinkles. Using your hands, pull and tug the fabric softly to further smooth out the deeper wrinkles.
- Lastly, leave it hung up to dry or laid out on a flat surface. Slide the lock up on the trigger sprayer of the bottle and twist to ensure the sprayer is secured.
Incorporating the Wrinkle Releaser into an everyday routine or using it while traveling is a quick fix to creased, wrinkled clothes.
Would you use a Wrinkle Releaser Spray? Let us know in the comments!